Central Nine will cultivate a brighter future for students by integrating the core values that create IMPACT: Integrity, Motivation, Professionalism, Adaptability, Communication, and Teamwork.
Central Nine exists to engage and empower students by providing career-based instruction in an innovative learning environment. We make an IMPACT on our students’ personal and professional SKILLS, which enables them to succeed in post-secondary and career opportunities.
1. Foster a healthy, respectful, caring, and safe school/workplace culture that attracts, retains, and advances students and staff, resulting in student achievement, individual employee learning, positive relationships, and overall school improvement.
2. Increase student achievement through continuous improvement of high quality curriculum, instruction, work-based learning opportunities, and assessment designed and delivered with a focus on content rigor and student engagement.
3. Provide equity and excellence for all students by equipping staff with guidance and training for accommodating a wide range of student abilities and behaviors.
4. Strengthen relationships with sending high schools to develop informed, reciprocal participation that ensures proper placement and
promotes student success.
5. Increase student enrollment by developing an innovative marketing and recruitment plan influenced by student, parent, community, and post-secondary partner needs.
6. Provide quality technology infrastructure, equipment, and professional development to enhance classroom instruction, increase effective communication, and promote academic progress.
Integrity * Motivation * Professionalism * Adaptability * Communication * Teamwork