Central Nine Career Center supports accessibility
Central Nine Career Center is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website. We state our commitment to this in our NEOLA policy.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies. (The National Disability Authority’s Centre for Excellence in Universal Design has an introduction to policy and legislation relevant to Universal Design in Ireland.)
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
Areas for improvement
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. In the meantime, we welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website. If you need immediate assistance:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax us on (317) 885-8670.
- Phone us on (317) 888-4401.